Teddy is still really enjoying third grade! It makes me realize what a bad year last year was for him. I think his second grade teacher wasn't the best for him--I think she punished him sometimes for things he can't help. I remember her telling me last year that she just kept getting on to him to pay attention & thought that would work! I told her he can't help it--it's part of his brain injury & not something he can control in the least! You'd have thought I just told her the world was round! She said, "Really?!?" No, I'm lieing to you! Geez! The kid can't hardly pay attention to the things he likes, let alone to the boring crap going on in second grade!
Teddy tells me to put on here that he's been really good at doing his work at school. Here's an example of his smarts!
(I'll upload it later!)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah fot Teddy! I am glad to hear that his third grade year is going so well. Tell Ted that Uncle Reeeeeek says "hello" and "good job!"
Post a Comment