I've been pretty lax about posting--sorry about that! I've been posting more regularly on my other blog, Suelle's Soapbox, where I review the books I've read. Feel free to give it a try if you like!
In Teddy news, things have been going along pretty well. I got a call from the psychiatrist's office that I'd tried getting Teddy into back this past fall, & they're going to be able to take him as a patient! He goes in June, so we'll see what he thinks about attention meds for him. I hope we get something out of this, it's been quite a battle to get in to see this man!
Teddy had a great Easter, though an exhausting one. We drove down to Joplin on Friday the 2nd & had dinner with Jill, Dan, & Lisa. It was really good seeing them, & very relaxing being at Jill's house. We stayed the night there, then the next morning got up & went fishing at Alan's grandpa's (Papo's) pond. Alan tried to help Teddy land a fish, but they were just too tricky for Teddy & his little rod. But Alan showed he still has his old touch, & caught 4 nice big bass! Al came out & fished too, & caught a nice big one as well, but when Alan went to put it in the basket it flipped really hard & got away! Oh well, it's fellow fish made for a nice lunch! Then Teddy got to hunt for Easter eggs with Ali's daughter Anni--she's 19 months old & is very cute!
All in all, things are going good. Hope this finds everyone in good health & spirits!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment