Today Teddy & I visited with Dr. Holtzman, the psychologist that works with kids that are seen in the epilepsy clinic at Children's. Since this was the first visit we mainly just answered questions. Teddy cooperated pretty well for about 15 minutes, but for the last 15 he kept asking if it was time to go yet!
I liked this doctor, she seemed to really "get it". She took me back by myself first so she could ask if there was anything I didn't want to talk about in front of Teddy. This is the first time I didn't have to insist on this myself & be met with looks like I was nuts!
Overall it seemed to be worthwhile. She said after the first 2 visits she'd be able to tell me if she thought she could help Teddy, & if she couldn't help she'd direct us to someone who could. All in all a positive experience.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment