Teddy has decided to start a new routine--every Wednesday when we get home from OT with Ms. Kelly he has to brush my hair. This started a couple weeks ago with him curious about my hair & wanting to brush it himself. Now it's become part of our routine.
Tonight while brushing he asked me how my life was before he was born. I told him I was very bored & sad & I kept telling Dad that I wanted a baby. Then finally Dad gave in & we had Teddy.
"But", I asked him, "I don't have a baby any more, do I?"
"No, you have almost a grown man!"
"Wow!"
It was a sweet moment. Then he said I looked like a big man when he brushed my hair straight back from my forehead. Great! I'm a big man! Then he brushed my ear for the 10th time (on purpose) & we wrestled around on the bed.
Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday night at all, I think.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That makes my heart melt! I am just beginning to understand the sweetness mothering a son :)
Post a Comment