It's not been the best. Not sure what is going on with him, but he's been whiny, angry, & violent. I suspect it's several things: my dad being sick right now & him picking up on my worry, me not being home quite as much because of going to see my dad, & of course the end of the school year is well past due. Thursday is the last day of school, & I personally know all the kids & teachers are past the point of caring. This last week is going to be a free-for-all, with nothing being normal or predictable for Teddy. They had a fun day at school Friday, & that is another factor I think in this behavioral nose dive. I just wish they could keep everything all orderly until the last day, but I know that's not going to happen. I'm just going to hope we can get through this week & next weekend is better than this one! On a side note, though, Teddy decided on his own to look for some fossils in some rocks in our backyard. We thought that was pretty cool, since he came up with that on his own. Our only worry was he was getting the rocks to come apart by throwing them at the brick patio as hard as he could, which could have hurt him. But we're going to let him have at it tomorrow after school, this time with safety goggles & a hammer. |
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Rough Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Found you through 5 Minutes for Special Needs.
I am enjoying reading all about Teddy.
My son , too is going through some behavioural difficulties..just so much going on this time of year and it really throws him off.
Thanks for the comment mommytoalot! Summer can be a rough ride, that's for sure!
Post a Comment