It's been over 4 months since I posted last. I haven't posted in that time not because nothing is going on, but because it has been summer, & summer is when I don't have much time to myself. I have another blog where I chronicle the books I've read, but I haven't even updated that in several weeks. It has been crazy.
I will refer anyone who wants to read it to Alan's blog, where he has a new post that sums up some of what we go through this time of year. Back to school.
As time allows, I will post on here again. I hope there are still some people out there reading this, but whether there is or not I've found that writing down my thoughts on here can help me let go of some of my worry.


1 comment:
Suzanne, Did you ever get in to see the psychiatrist? What did he have to say about the attention meds?
Post a Comment